Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Create a Work at Home Schedule

working at home, homoffice, computer, calendar, coffee, pen, flowers

by April Meyers



Like so many others, I’m working from home full time, which has been a hard adjustment for me. I know a lot of other people are struggling too, so I thought I’d reach out to leading sites like yours with some helpful info to make working from home easier:

8 Tips to Create a Work or Study at Home Schedule

17 Strategies to Survive Working From Home With Children

How to Set Up a Distraction-free Home Office and Work Productively When You Have ADHD

10 Tips for Organizing Your Home Office

11 Office Decor Ideas to Improve Productivity

How to Tackle Loneliness When you Work from Home

9 Tips to Improve Work-LifeBalance When Working From Home

______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BBA Mark Your Calendars - End of September–October 2020 Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 10:00AM Walk-of-the-Town - FL Botanical Gardens Fri...